mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Jagee. I'm here but heading out the door literally in a couple of minutes. I had time to lurk last night but not really to post so did a drive by that nobody could even see.

Just yesterday I said my kitties were all doing good and today I had to make an appointment to take Grayson in this afternoon. He has had a problem with what they call "rodent ulcers" on his lip. One is bleeding like crazy so he needs a shot...probably will need a follow up shot in a couple of weeks. Dang...old cats get expensive.

Taking the neighbor to the doctor this morning and then the cat this afternoon. Hubby is finally undercoating/rustproofing my new wheels for me so I can start driving the old bus! I'm glad the snow and salt are gone so I can start driving it.

I kept telling him my truck had a rattle in it. He told me there must be something rattling behind the seat. I assured him nothing new was behind the seat and nothing had been messed with back there. Turns out it was the tool he's been looking for ever since he changed the intake manifold gasket last Monday...was laying on top of something under the hood and hadn't fallen out. He drove it yesterday and the rattle was making him nuts so he popped the hood and there was is missing tool.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    So it's really just a wrong label issue...nothing wrong with the actual dogs. They should just give all the ones mislabeled to me :):

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah, I like the cheese ones better anyway. I hope they donated them to a homeless shelter or at least a dog shelter or something instead of throwing them away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom