Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    :facepalm: :soapbox: Dealing with paperwork from getting my custody thing with my daughter settled.

Adding my daughter to my health insurance policy through work, the Attns are asking for documentation of additional costs when I have been telling everyone for 2 months there is no additional cost!! I have to have a Family Plan to cover my wife. There is no additional cost for my daughter when I am already using the Family Plan. How do you want me to document additional costs, WHEN THERE ARE NONE!!!!!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Sitting at the docs office. Fell down my steps, out the door and face planted it the driveway. I'm still spitting out ground up asphalt. Road rash on my palms, stomach, chin, swollen lips and bloody mouth. Snapped my neck back pretty good. Have a soar neck and and headache from hell. Good thing door was open or I would have went through the glass. My stomached is on fire. I have a feeling I won't be able to move tomorrow.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    :facepalm: :soapbox: Dealing with paperwork from getting my custody thing with my daughter settled.

Adding my daughter to my health insurance policy through work, the Attns are asking for documentation of additional costs when I have been telling everyone for 2 months there is no additional cost!! I have to have a Family Plan to cover my wife. There is no additional cost for my daughter when I am already using the Family Plan. How do you want me to document additional costs, WHEN THERE ARE NONE!!!!!

Simple, charge them $400 for the documentation. :laugh:

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Sitting at the docs office. Fell down my steps, out the door and face planted it the driveway. I'm still spitting out ground up asphalt. Road rash on my palms, stomach, chin, swollen lips and bloody mouth. Snapped my neck back pretty good. Have a soar neck and and headache from hell. Good thing door was open or I would have went through the glass. My stomached is on fire. I have a feeling I won't be able to move tomorrow.

Oh ****! Hope you feel better soon. You're going to need a few days of rest to recoop from that.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

WOW!!! Prayers your way DB. Surprised your not at the emergency room.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    ( note to self, bring walker for db when we play golf) , , hope ya are ok db.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom