• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    How accurate as it for you. I am interested. A long time friend and trading buddy has one he id beating me over the head with.
    I put bout 100 rnds thru the .45 first, then I put 500 thru the Super! From 20ft I was grouping at about 4 to 5 inches. But what was really amazing was how it stayed on target! Very little recoil, rapid fire was dead on. Trigger seemed heavy , but then it was brand new. I have another one on Lay away, so you'll be getting one soon for some loving!!!

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    here is what i have been doin' all mornin'.....:shady:

29p5dtl.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I put bout 100 rnds thru the .45 first, then I put 500 thru the Super! From 20ft I was grouping at about 4 to 5 inches. But what was really amazing was how it stayed on target! Very little recoil, rapid fire was dead on. Trigger seemed heavy , but then it was brand new. I have another one on Lay away, so you'll be getting one soon for some loving!!!

You know where I am.
    Funny thing is...after you feel a decent trigger it is obvious when one is on the heavy side. That will widen your groups as well.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    You know where I am.
    Funny thing is...after you feel a decent trigger it is obvious when one is on the heavy side. That will widen your groups as well.
    Very true! My grouping was better then the .45 mainly cause with the .45s I tend to have one stray do to recoil. With the Super all was grouped pretty tight, no strays. I'm hoping to get a lot better with practice. But I really love the feel of the gun, maybe new grips, and lighten up the trigger.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    If you die, can I have your guns?????:): (just kidding, really hope everything is okay)
    They are all yours, except the 1911. It goes to cm
    Damn db.......take it easy and do what they say.
    Plan on it but who knows. The wind is tearing my piers up :(
    ( note to self, bring walker for db when we play golf) , , hope ya are ok db.

Cool, a walker!!

Concussion. The doc asked how my balance was. I said to him "I'd say it's pretty bad or I wouldnt be here"

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Sending midget strippers to db's house to keep eye on him and to trim his eyebrows and nose hairs. Cause that's what they do!!!! 50% off for unbalanced people with pirate ships!!!:rockwoot:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    And on the bright side, walkers make great stands for hanging steel plate targets when DB is finished!!
    Damn, never thought of that! Of course would be fun to hang them while he's still using the walker. Every time you hit the target db changes direction!!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Damn, never thought of that! Of course would be fun to hang them while he's still using the walker. Every time you hit the target db changes direction!!

That's a great idea!!!!

Seriously, the Wife picks then up at Goodwill for like $5. I just drill a couple of holes for eye-bolts and hang my steel plates. When they get shot up, I throw it away. I have a couple in the shed.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    That's a great idea!!!!

Seriously, the Wife picks then up at Goodwill for like $5. I just drill a couple of holes for eye-bolts and hang my steel plates. When they get shot up, I throw it away. I have a couple in the shed.
    one for CM too!!:rockwoot:This is going to be great!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom