mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    She got the recipe from her sister and all the makings today. She says she is making them for me but I think there is more to this than meets the eye.......:)

Why, whatever do you mean? I make things "for my husband" all the time!! :whistle:

Today he had fresh bread. It went well with the spaghetti we had for supper.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Why, whatever do you mean? I make things "for my husband" all the time!! :whistle:

Today he had fresh bread. It went well with the spaghetti we had for supper.

Hey, it sounds good and gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.
    I am in the kitchen with her and showed her the posts when she noticed me laughing. I just got whopped with a spoon........:)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hey, it sounds good and gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.
    I am in the kitchen with her and showed her the posts when she noticed me laughing. I just got whopped with a spoon........:)

Tell her a gal with spunk is a good thing! That's what I hear anyway. :):

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    :wavey: Hello INGO. It's nice to finally be off of work. I closed on Friday, worked 14 hours yesterday, most of the day today, and I open tomorrow. All of this would have been unnecessary if people would just show up for their scheduled shifts. :noway:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    :wavey: Hello INGO. It's nice to finally be off of work. I closed on Friday, worked 14 hours yesterday, most of the day today, and I open tomorrow. All of this would have been unnecessary if people would just show up for their scheduled shifts. :noway:

Shouldn't you be asleep? Good grief...with all of the people who are unemployed, you would think they could find people who want to work and show up.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    missed you yesterday jd!
    we debated going to gander, but ran late as it was and we were pretty hungry and tired

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers

Agreed. I was short 2 guys for the Avon GO and then had someone decide not to show up yesterday. So then he showed up today and got fired

Shouldn't you be asleep? Good grief...with all of the people who are unemployed, you would think they could find people who want to work and show up.

You'd think...but I guess it's easier to just collect unemployment?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom