Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I would be very interested in having you shoot that 97 and getting your thoughts. It is a big honkin' gun and quite heavy but there is virtually no barrel rise and it is crazy accurate.

I have been told they are easily controlled and straight shooters. Most likely why I have resisted shooting one. I am an addict and easily swayed. I see what you are doing here........Resistance is futile.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    So I have been told.
    I held one the other day but it was a 9mm so easy enough to put it down. I did like the way it fit my hand. The trigger would take some getting used to.
    The triggers get much better with shooting. I get mine modified and cut to the chase. I carry a compact model, 3.8 inch barrel, and I hope for the day they come out with one of those in .45.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning BnB. There is an indoor range that I shoot pistols at. There is a club nearby that my brother is a member of but I am hoping to join this summer. They have a great rifle setup.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning BnB. There is an indoor range that I shoot pistols at. There is a club nearby that my brother is a member of but I am hoping to join this summer. They have a great rifle setup.

I am always looking for a good outdoor facility.
    We have friends with property and we get out as much as time allows. Everything is at least 1 hour and more from us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom