• Status
    Not open for further replies.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    I couldn't believe that the 42 was only $264. That's a great deal.

Yep. My husband bought one for $450 in Anderson so now I gotta get mine

Explain this gander discount then…how in the world do gander employees get more of a discount that LEO and military?

Glock, along with countless other companies, offer pro deals for people that sell their products.

yes this..the companies know they'll end up selling more of their products if they let us buy them cheaply

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    If you think about it from Glock's perspective, it makes a lot more sense to give shop employees discounts than it does LEO or military. If a shop employee owns a product, they are way more likely to recommend it to a potential buyer than a competitor's product. I'm sure that most companies see a much greater return on their investment by giving shop employees discounts than they do with cops or military. Other than a being a nice gesture, I doubt there is much gain at all to giving personal LEO or military discounts. :twocents:

Shop employees get huge discounts on tons of products. Below is a list of a SMALL percentage of the brands that I get massive discounts on.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    If you think about it from Glock's perspective, it makes a lot more sense to give shop employees discounts than it does LEO or military. If a shop employee owns a products, they are way more likely to recommend it to a potential buyer than a competitor's products. I'm sure that most companies see a much greater return on their investment by giving shop employees discounts than they do with cops or military. Other than a being a nice gesture, I doubt there is much gain at all to giving personal LEO or military discounts. :twocents:

Shop employees get huge discounts on tons of products. Below is a list of a SMALL percentage of the brands that I get massive discounts on.

And THAT's just 3.5...I got my scopes through VAPs

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    If you think about it from Glock's perspective, it makes a lot more sense to give shop employees discounts than it does LEO or military. If a shop employee owns a product, they are way more likely to recommend it to a potential buyer than a competitor's product. I'm sure that most companies see a much greater return on their investment by giving shop employees discounts than they do with cops or military. Other than a being a nice gesture, I doubt there is much gain at all to giving personal LEO or military discounts. :twocents:

Gotcha. I'm going to hold my tongue on this subject. This is an interesting tidbit to know….

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom