mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Its a knox joke. used to be a rough town where only the brave ventured in to still kind of is.

I know that when I worked in Porter County and the company had an office in Starke County, they would not allow their black female IT person to travel here to work on the computers. They were worried about her safety. That was several years after the grand poo bah of the Klan was shot and killed by his wife in their kitchen. I'll never forget when we moved here and I asked the school why they didn't hand out info to the kids about scouting and 4-H and such. I was told that if they distributed those flyers to the students that they also had to distribute info for the Klan as they had been asked to do so. Apparently, they cannot discriminate...if they distribute for one group, they cannot refuse to distribute info for others. It was eye opening moving here...to say the least.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Really??? I used to have a customer in Knox, so I have been there. Didn't think it was that bad??

You must not have stopped in at O's Tap! Hubby stopped in there once, but the women scared him. He didn't even finish his first beer. Came home and informed me there are scary women here and they are more manly than most of the men he worked with on the construction crews!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    You must not have stopped in at O's Tap! Hubby stopped in there once, but the women scared him. He didn't even finish his first beer. Came home and informed me there are scary women here and they are more manly than most of the men he worked with on the construction crews!

So true..........:lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom