Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Gas guzzler but I love those trucks.

I don't drive that far so fuel economy isn't a big factor for us. My 88 chevy truck actually gets close to 20 mpg so I could take that if it is just the two of us going somewhere or me by myself going to see my son down by Indy. That is currently our newest truck (other than my Jimmy and it's a 99). Hubby drives and '83. In the summer, we get out the '67 and go cruising! Baby Blue only comes out on warm, sunny days.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't drive that far so fuel economy isn't a big factor for us. My 88 chevy truck actually gets close to 20 mpg so I could take that if it is just the two of us going somewhere or me by myself going to see my son down by Indy. That is currently our newest truck (other than my Jimmy and it's a 99). Hubby drives and '83. In the summer, we get out the '67 and go cruising! Baby Blue only comes out on warm, sunny days.

:)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I guess I'm doing one of those drive by check ins today! Have to go to the neighbor's now. Hubby just called and we are going to check out the suburban tomorrow.

I also got papers in the mail that we have an initial court date coming up on our neighborhood issue. :rockwoot:

Have a good day everyone!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I guess I'm doing one of those drive by check ins today! Have to go to the neighbor's now. Hubby just called and we are going to check out the suburban tomorrow.

I also got papers in the mail that we have an initial court date coming up on our neighborhood issue. :rockwoot:

Have a good day everyone!

Be safe mom...luck to you with the idiot neighbors.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    VA people came and took my neighbor. I guess he fell agian last night while I was at work. I called the VFW yesterday and they came out and got him to the VA hospital. I hope he gets the help he needs. VA hospitals are not the best !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom