Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just dropped the G-daughter at school. If you are wondering why the world is loosing grip just watch the parents drop off the kids at school......Un-****ing believable.......:(

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I kinda like the ones that are on it. I have the box, it will be Indy bound soon! I'm trying to avoid the loud pipe thread! It's fun to read!

I know...right. I could not resist. The Springer that I super charged was the absolutely loudest street big I have ever heard when you liberally applied the throttle. It was a top fuel motor I tuned to run on Gasoline for the street. It idled like a top fueler with the skipping ba-boom cadence. You could put a long neck beer bottle in the pipes. Loud does not really cover it.....mechanical music does.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    :shady::shady::shady:

Good Morning INGO! Sun is shining. I am taking the neighbor to a doctor's appointment today so another day out shopping and such for her.

Son seems happy that he is getting my Jimmy and I have found a potential vehicle for me that we may need to go check out. Just got an email back with a phone number to call to set up a time to go check it out! 1989 Suburban that is IMMACULATE looking with 72,000 miles. Right up my husband's alley...he loves working on those much better than the new crap with all the computers and stuff. I hate air bags and ABS brakes so this works for me! I was getting sick of looking last night and printed this out on a whim....he loves it! We shall see....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    :shady::shady::shady:

Good Morning INGO! Sun is shining. I am taking the neighbor to a doctor's appointment today so another day out shopping and such for her.

Son seems happy that he is getting my Jimmy and I have found a potential vehicle for me that we may need to go check out. Just got an email back with a phone number to call to set up a time to go check it out! 1989 Suburban that is IMMACULATE looking with 72,000 miles. Right up my husband's alley...he loves working on those much better than the new crap with all the computers and stuff. I hate air bags and ABS brakes so this works for me! I was getting sick of looking last night and printed this out on a whim....he loves it! We shall see....

Gas guzzler but I love those trucks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom