• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Why do people just not care anymore? They don't care about doing a good job - doing it the way they would want it done if it were theirs. Nobody puts in the effort to do things right anymore.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Why do people just not care anymore? They don't care about doing a good job - doing it the way they would want it done if it were theirs. Nobody puts in the effort to do things right anymore.

I've wondered this myself. I have come to the conclusion that this is the way that they would do their own, halfassed.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I do.

Did they tell you about the damage or did you find it?
    They didn't tell me - I found it and pointed it out to the GM of the dealership. Service manager was already gone for the day. Service manager is supposed to call me in the morning.

I've wondered this myself. I have come to the conclusion that this is the way that they would do their own, halfassed.
    Maybe that's the problem... Nobody has respect for their own stuff anymore much less stuff belonging to anybody else.

I know I tend to treat stuff that belongs to others *better* than I would my own stuff because that's what I'd want them to do for me.

I did contemplate offering the 'tech' doing the repair $50 to do a 'good job' but I thought, nah - surely they'll do a good job... Would have been $50 well spent IMHO.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    SnS. Why go after everyone? Why not just keep it to the anti-gun threads?

How many orange tips are on those fake guns? are they even fake guns?

and that wierd sniper and rook dude is selling guns related merch that "the children" might read at an antigun event.

Not to mention sniper has his booger finger on the bang switch while pointing his gun at his foot....

Dont get me started on the moobs

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    They didn't tell me - I found it and pointed it out to the GM of the dealership. Service manager was already gone for the day. Service manager is supposed to call me in the morning.

Maybe that's the problem... Nobody has respect for their own stuff anymore much less stuff belonging to anybody else.

I know I tend to treat stuff that belongs to others *better* than I would my own stuff because that's what I'd want them to do for me.

I did contemplate offering the 'tech' doing the repair $50 to do a 'good job' but I thought, nah - surely they'll do a good job... Would have been $50 well spent IMHO.

Exactly. I borrow something it comes back cleaner than when I borrowed it.

No, no! They shouldn't need extra $$ to do the job without damaging things.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    How many orange tips are on those fake guns? are they even fake guns?

and that wierd sniper and rook dude is selling guns related merch that "the children" might read at an antigun event.

Not to mention sniper has his booger finger on the bang switch while pointing his gun at his foot....

Dont get me started on the moobs

Still.
    He wasn't part of the group coming down on us.
    Now, I'm sure he is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom