• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I did the same thing a few weeks ago looking for my AR Castle Nut wrench. I would have bet you $100 the wrench had a Blue handle.
    I looked all over for a Sunday afternoon and could not find it, I was pissed.
    Opened my gun junk drawer the next day to get something else, and there was my BLACK handled Castlenut wrench. My brain was looking for a different color and I went right by it before????
    I keep all of my AR tools in a dedicated AR toolbox [little plastic one I got at wal-mart]. Has everything I need in there to build one from constituent parts or to tear one down to it's parts :).

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    What I hate is when I'm working on something and I set a tool down. I know it has to be within my reach but I still can't find it!
    I did that at least 3 times while installing the rear sway bar on my truck a couple weeks ago. Set it down - grab another tool - go to grab the first tool and it's *GONE*.

Ended up getting out from under the truck and looking around to find out it somehow was under the creeper I was laying on and I didn't remember moving...

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    explosion_e0.gif
    :rockwoot:
    2h49m2t.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Not sure I am going to be able to stay up for The walking Dead. My eyelids are getting heavy

It'll be on again next week if you miss it. They are showing the last 2 episodes before the new on this week. You can also watch almost any TV show or movie for free on this site: TubePlus - Top 10 Tv-Show Movies & TV shows as per IMDB. This site has lots of free content and works well. However I strongly recommend using an adblocker extension to your browser beforehand. I use this: https://adblockplus.org/en/chrome

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My son used to get blamed for all the missing tools. Now that he lives two hours away, he no longer gets blamed but there are still a LOT of missing tools. :dunno:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    It'll be on again next week if you miss it. They are showing the last 2 episodes before the new on this week. You can also watch almost any TV show or movie for free on this site: TubePlus - Top 10 Tv-Show Movies & TV shows as per IMDB. This site has lots of free content and works well. However I strongly recommend using an adblocker extension to your browser beforehand. I use this: https://adblockplus.org/en/chrome

If I miss it I will catch up next week. Adblock plus is what I use. Thanks for the link for the shows....never knew about that one

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    If I miss it I will catch up next week. Adblock plus is what I use. Thanks for the link for the shows....never knew about that one

I don't remember how I found that one, but I use it all the time. Its just about good enough to make me give up cable because it has so much on it for free. Some shows or movies need to be paused for a while so they can buffer depending on the source. Some of the host sites don't stream as well as others and pause a lot.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Its the raccoons. Sneaky little bastards they are.

Howdy mom :wavey:

Hey DB! It could be the cats...they are sneaky. Leroy even snuck into the man cave today. He is really making himself at home here. It can't be raccoons. We shoot those.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I don't remember how I found that one, but I use it all the time. Its just about good enough to make me give up cable because it has so much on it for free. Some shows or movies need to be paused for a while so they can buffer depending on the source. Some of the host sites don't stream as well as others and pause a lot.

Anything I watch online buffers so I am used to it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom