Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    How's your back feeling Supr????

Some. I'm not sure if its the heating pad I've been using for a few hours or the rum. Here lately it seems its never completely pain free. I'm glad its no worse than what it is but its not bad enough for most doctors to be willing to do anything about it.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I had just got done shooting when I heard the neighbor start shooting....then....BOOM!!!! The game was on then. I got my Tannerite and made a bigger boom and heard a "hell yes" in the distance.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Some. I'm not sure if its the heating pad I've been using for a few hours or the rum. Here lately it seems its never completely pain free. I'm glad its no worse than what it is but its not bad enough for most doctors to be willing to do anything about it.

Gonna be able to work tomorrow???

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Had it checked out yet?
    Not yet - just feels like a head cold + allergies at once. Stopped up nose, sinus pressure, burning watery eyes mostly.

Go to the doctor. There is a lot of stuff going around and some of it you don't want to mess with. I don't know if you saw my post on here the other day, but my husband's sister-in-law died of the flu Wednesday. (His younger brother's wife)
    Myself, my wife, and our son all have had our flu shots but, that said, this doesn't feel like any flu I've ever had [and I've had it a few times]. To me it feels like the common cold on steroids or maybe just a bad sinus infection.

You're not allowed to do that. You have to be strong and available for that pregnant wife of yours! Congrats again BTW!
    She's getting sick as well which is no bueno but not a lot I can do about that now. She's calling the doctor tomorrow and will see what they advise her.

I'll manage to make it through. The biggest thing for me is that when I cannot reliably breathe through my nose - I cannot sleep for extended periods [i.e. overnight]. I've been waking up every 30~45 minutes all night for the last 3 nights which has really drained me.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I spent yesterday afternoon looking for a new bottle of Invisible Glass, I knew it was out in one of my cars......guess what I just found....sitting next to me.....:ugh:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I had just got done shooting when I heard the neighbor start shooting....then....BOOM!!!! The game was on then. I got my Tannerite and made a bigger boom and heard a "hell yes" in the distance.

explosion_e0.gif
    :rockwoot:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I spent yesterday afternoon looking for a new bottle of Invisible Glass, I knew it was out in one of my cars......guess what I just found....sitting next to me.....:ugh:

I did the same thing a few weeks ago looking for my AR Castle Nut wrench. I would have bet you $100 the wrench had a Blue handle.
    I looked all over for a Sunday afternoon and could not find it, I was pissed.
    Opened my gun junk drawer the next day to get something else, and there was my BLACK handled Castlenut wrench. My brain was looking for a different color and I went right by it before????

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I did the same thing a few weeks ago looking for my AR Castle Nut wrench. I would have bet you $100 the wrench had a Blue handle.
    I looked all over for a Sunday afternoon and could not find it, I was pissed.
    Opened my gun junk drawer the next day to get something else, and there was my BLACK handled Castlenut wrench. My brain was looking for a different color and I went right by it before????

LOL, I d that too. Look for a color instead of the tool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom