• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Hello Mosineer! ;wavey: all is good. I am in the (almost) same boat as you. I live in the boonies but am lucky enough to get DSL from AT$T. Last one on the line though and It craps out a lot. I don't know much about Verizon wireless. I cant remember the name but people around here have had good luck with a wireless provider. I can find out what company it is tomorrow.

Usually they are not too bad, but it seems they have issues on the weekends when NO ONE in the office to talk to, then your stuck till Monday. Somebody with more pull than me must have got a hold of somebody, cause it was going again about 9. Oh well the rant made me feel better, now it's time for some more veggies in a glass

:) Have a great day folks, think I boost my veggie vitamin intake and watch a bit of racing

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Usually they are not too bad, but it seems they have issues on the weekends when NO ONE in the office to talk to, then your stuck till Monday. Somebody with more pull than me must have got a hold of somebody, cause it was going again about 9. Oh well the rant made me feel better, now it's time for some more veggies in a glass

:) Have a great day folks, think I boost my veggie vitamin intake and watch a bit of racing
    That looks pretty good!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Good afternoon! So, I checked the paper today and didn't read anything about INGO members getting arrested or starting random fires! I take it the greet and meet went as planned yesterday!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    There's a cool looking hawk in the tree in my front yard right now. He's only about 6 feet off the ground and he didn't seem bothered when my wife pulled the van into the driveway about 25 feet away.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    He's still sitting in the same place.

IMG_9809_zps7932c6f8.jpg
    IMG_9808_zps55866581.jpg
    IMG_9807_zps6a917345.jpg
    IMG_9807_zps6a917345.jpg

Status