• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Bad starter. Took a freakin hour and a YouTube video to find the mystery bolt, after that I had the new one reinstalled in about 10 minutes. She's sitting in the driveway running right now. :woot:

Awesome! I thought about warning you that one of the bolts went in from the other direction.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Well that sucked... I went to the kitchen for another cup of coffee. On the way in there I picked up a piece of mail from the kitchen table to see what it was. I dropped it on the floor. Without thinking, I just bent over to pick it up. My back was already hurting me kinda bad from work this week. When I did this maneuver, something gave out in my back that took me to my knees and then all the way to the floor. It took me over 10 minutes of stretching and cussing before managed to crawl to the living room couch. Of course I waited until everyone in the house went out so there was no one here to help me. (insert "I've fallen and I can't get up" joke here) After several more minutes of stretching and cussing I got myself off the couch. I'd be laughing my ass off if it didn't hurt so damn much.
    So , your definetly not coming to help then?

:lmfao: I hope ya feel better soon supr!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Bad starter. Took a freakin hour and a YouTube video to find the mystery bolt, after that I had the new one reinstalled in about 10 minutes. She's sitting in the driveway running right now. :woot:

Good job! I hate when you miss a bolt and don't no where it's at.

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Hello all, hope all is well. Wanted to wave a hand:wavey:...just got my internet back (out since Friday evening)..third weekend in a row we've had issues. My ISP sucks pond water:xmad:. Live in the boonies. Only wireless broadband available, thinking about checking Verizon out. Anybody know good bad or indifferent about them?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hello all, hope all is well. Wanted to wave a hand:wavey:...just got my internet back (out since Friday evening)..third weekend in a row we've had issues. My ISP sucks pond water:xmad:. Live in the boonies. Only wireless broadband available, thinking about checking Verizon out. Anybody know good bad or indifferent about them?

Can't say I know anything about them but if my choices were limited, I'd go for reliability over speed.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

Hello Mosineer! ;wavey: all is good. I am in the (almost) same boat as you. I live in the boonies but am lucky enough to get DSL from AT$T. Last one on the line though and It craps out a lot. I don't know much about Verizon wireless. I cant remember the name but people around here have had good luck with a wireless provider. I can find out what company it is tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom