• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Unless it is a dear friend or one of my kids my rigs do not leave with out me anymore.
    I've never let anybody drive any of my vehicles unless I was with them and incapable of doing it myself [i.e. if I'm out with a friend and I break both of my legs and can't drive - I will let the individual/friend/whoever with me drive my vehicle to the hospital with me in it].

Too many people are too irresponsible / careless / dumb / oblivious / etc. By and large 'accidents' only happen because people aren't paying attention or they don't do what they are supposed to do.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I guess I will skip Wal-Mart. Thanks DB

My truck is no longer leaving...that has been made clear unless he wants me to loan out his bikes without consulting him first. I made my point. :):

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I guess I will skip Wal-Mart. Thanks DB

My truck is no longer leaving...that has been made clear unless he wants me to loan out his bikes without consulting him first. I made my point. :):
    What kind of bike? I've been riding for 4 years... We could make the point a little more if you like :).

I kid, I kid. I don't let anybody ride my bike... I wouldn't get on somebody else's without their consent.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    What kind of bike? I've been riding for 4 years... We could make the point a little more if you like :).

I kid, I kid. I don't let anybody ride my bike... I wouldn't get on somebody else's without their consent.

He has several, but I believe the one I used as an example was the trike he built last winter out of one of his old Hondamatics.

He mostly rides his Roadstar (2001) or his other Hondamatic. He has some that we don't plate...all older Hondas that he has restored and one old Yamaha MX400B dirt bike. That sucker is scary fast and very lightweight so prone to coming up when you give it the gas. Not a lot of those around so he just keeps it here and keeps it in running condition. My son bought the '83 Interceptor VF750F a couple of years ago and is having a blast customizing it and whatever. He's invested way more in it than he should but it's better than other things he could be spending his money on I guess. Now that he is down to one job and attending school, he understands that he cannot afford to buy parts for it just to change things around.

Gotta go now to run my daughter to work. I am hoping she finds a ride home tonight so I don't have to get her and leave the birthday party we are supposed to be attending.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I had to get mine out for a while...it was great!!! :rockwoot:

1961402_10100615026728624_562900988_n_zps3fd88eb3.jpg

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I loved it! I was like a little kid...all giddy!

I didn't bundle up in my full cold weather gear so I was only out for about an hour and started getting chilly so I came on home.

That's how I felt when I drove my car yesterday :):

It was like I was 16 again and just got my license. I was trying to find places to go just so I could drive it

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    That's how I felt when I drove my car yesterday :):

It was like I was 16 again and just got my license. I was trying to find places to go just so I could drive it

Hell, me too, but I am just happy to drive.

I was in Boston all last week for work and didn't even have a car. Had to take a cab or the hotel shuttle everyplace. I can't remember the last time I went 5 days without driving????

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom