Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Hell, me too, but I am just happy to drive.

I was in Boston all last week for work and didn't even have a car. Had to take a cab or the hotel shuttle everyplace. I can't remember the last time I went 5 days without driving????

Mine was last summer on our honeymoon. It was weird not driving for so long...a full 7 days not behind the wheel/bars.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Maybe load him up with caffeine to speed him up???

I gotta figure something out that's for sure. My other closers are pretty quick. A couple of nights ago we were technically done at 10:30 and could have left but I had to wait until 11 to shut everything down. We walked out the door at 11:05. Tonight will be completely different

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Hell, me too, but I am just happy to drive.

I was in Boston all last week for work and didn't even have a car. Had to take a cab or the hotel shuttle everyplace. I can't remember the last time I went 5 days without driving????

That doesn't happen to me very often at all either. I once went almost 6 months without driving but that was due to a major car accident and major surgeries and rehab afterward.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I gotta figure something out that's for sure. My other closers are pretty quick. A couple of nights ago we were technically done at 10:30 and could have left but I had to wait until 11 to shut everything down. We walked out the door at 11:05. Tonight will be completely different

I'll make sure to order 15 pizzas just before you close. Anchovies, banana peppers and onion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom