mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I better go do something. I need to roast some coffee beans. I have to do it outside cause it is pretty messy and we haven't had good coffee for several weeks. Too cold for me to do it and we've been working on some starbucks beans I picked up in Shipshewana.

I like my fresh roasted beans much better! We've gotten spoiled. We had some friends turned us on to the Guatemalan beans so we buy them green on Ebay and roast them as needed. Good stuff and cheaper than buying beans in the store.

Off I go. BBL

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Yeah, I may or may not know a couple guys making liquor...but because I know them, I am not going to try it! LOL...I hope they know what they are doing and don't go blind, but I don't want to risk it

My friends neighbor in Tennessee makes shine. I don't drink but I took a whiff of it and it cooked the hairs out of my nose

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Who has the parrot?

We used to have a rooster named Polly that the kids taught to ride on their shoulders as a chick. When he got older, he was kind of heavy for that and the poop on your back was not pleasant. He needed a diaper. Unfortunately, the coons killed him.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We used to have a rooster named Polly that the kids taught to ride on their shoulders as a chick. When he got older, he was kind of heavy for that and the poop on your back was not pleasant. He needed a diaper. Unfortunately, the coons killed him.

Shoot the coons.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My friends neighbor in Tennessee makes shine. I don't drink but I took a whiff of it and it cooked the hairs out of my nose

I have some stuff we fondly call the good **** that a Serbian guy brought me. It is what they call plum brandy in the old country. Burns going down...but it is truly good ****! Whew...cures whatever ails you.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Shoot the coons.

That's what I bought my 22 for. The 45 was overkill. I had 27 in my traps last year plus some opossums and a couple of skunks.

Death to the coons!

Okay...I really do have to get off of here now! TTYL! Have fun at the meet and great today!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    When I worked on The Rick Hendrick Corvette team we had open passes to any Nascar race we wanted to attend. That was the hey day for NASCAR in the mid to late 80's.
    One MR. Junior Johnson always had some "Peach" with him.

Mid to late 80's I was either not alive, or just born...not much of a drinker then!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom