mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I always like it when mom shows up...I don't have to go back and read what I missed last night!

Hi mom!

It is highly entertaining reading if you have time to peruse the thread. I am a slow starter this morning. We were creating our own drinks last night and they were pretty good...peach schnapps, vodka, mandarin oranges soaked in vodka tossed into the mix with a bit of cranberry lemonade. Somehow the amount of cranberry lemonade kept becoming less and less in each glass. It definitely made for an interesting poker game! Glad we were only a mile from home.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Here's a picture of the range from a couple summers ago. Last fall we made the sand pile taller and extended the it on both sides by about 20 feet. From the "Flintstone" shooting bench to the back stop it is about 35 yards.

range.JPG

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I have enough and its a short walk to the back. Or if I am lazy I can drive back there but walking is quicker.

I'm jealous.

I am going to buy some more 9mm off an INGOer as soon as my profit sharing check comes in from work, rumor had it we were getting it this past week...rumor was wrong. Pretty sure next week will be good though

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I buy at least a box when I am Walmart. Yesterday they had 12 100 rnd boxes of Federal 9mm. So yahoo brought half his family in and bought it a 1 box. I was a little miffed but what are you gonna do. I did get some 45

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The neighbor who had borrowed our truck is now borrowing our garage and hubby's tools and probably hubby too cause he needs to do something to the truck he borrowed from his father in law. So...no gun show today. My daughter's boyfriend has taken over her car so now she needs a ride to and from work. I told her I can drive her but we have plans this evening so she will need to find a way home. Her boyfriend only lives a mile from work but has to be there in the middle of her shift so I suggested he walk or find a ride, but that was not well received. I guess I should be happy he is still working.

We may try to go to the gun show tomorrow. I wanted to go today because there are two of them in Shipshewana...one was Friday/Sat and the other Sat/Sun so if we went today, we could have hit them both.

Leroy the cat officially likes me now. He lets me pet him and runs to me when he sees me...even without food dishes. Hubby is not sure he is excited about this, but hasn't told me I have to take him anywhere.

Also found out that his brother's wife that died Wednesday night died from the flu!! We were not real close and had only met her a couple of times since they live in Washington state, but I didn't think she had been diagnosed with any terminal illness. What a shock...his brother is not doing well.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I buy at least a box when I am Walmart. Yesterday they had 12 100 rnd boxes of Federal 9mm. So yahoo brought half his family in and bought it a 1 box. I was a little miffed but what are you gonna do. I did get some 45

Yeah my wally world had some WWB and american eagle 100 rnd boxes, I should have grabbed a couple but I'm saving for a bulk buy of 1200 rnds and couldn't justify the extra few bucks...:facepalm: I really should have...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

Did they have 45 in the 100 round boxes? They never seem to have those when I am in there. Since I have to run the daughter to Plymouth at 2, maybe I'll stop in and see what they have. I've got a $10 gift card that Ebates sent me in the mail for Wal-Mart and I rarely shop there so I could put that toward some ammo!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I'm flying my pirate flag! Arrrrrrgh! Cause I'm a pirate, Arrrrrrgh! Cause I have one eye, Arrrrrrgh! And cause someone promised me a ride on a pirate ship! Arrrrrgh! , , , , did I mention I'm a pirate? Arrrrrrgh!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Yeah my wally world had some WWB and american eagle 100 rnd boxes, I should have grabbed a couple but I'm saving for a bulk buy of 1200 rnds and couldn't justify the extra few bucks...:facepalm: I really should have...
    I learned from the last ammo "shortage" to grab it when you see it.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Did they have 45 in the 100 round boxes? They never seem to have those when I am in there. Since I have to run the daughter to Plymouth at 2, maybe I'll stop in and see what they have. I've got a $10 gift card that Ebates sent me in the mail for Wal-Mart and I rarely shop there so I could put that toward some ammo!

They did yesterday. I think 6 or more boxes. They had plenty of the 50 round boxes. I am heading up there some time today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom