mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm flying my pirate flag! Arrrrrrgh! Cause I'm a pirate, Arrrrrrgh! Cause I have one eye, Arrrrrrgh! And cause someone promised me a ride on a pirate ship! Arrrrrgh! , , , , did I mention I'm a pirate? Arrrrrrgh!

This isn't "talk like a pirate day" is it? Did I miss that on my calendar? LOL!! We are having a pirate themed party in September that I need to find a costume for. Pretty sure hubby is going to be a pirate and I will be his wench :naughty:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    They did yesterday. I think 6 or more boxes. They had plenty of the 50 round boxes. I am heading up there some time today.

Thanks! I hope they still have it by the time I get there...not that I am anywhere close to running out, but I like buying it! I like to be prepared...you never know when you might be attacked by Indians....at least that's what my dad always says.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Did they have 45 in the 100 round boxes? They never seem to have those when I am in there. Since I have to run the daughter to Plymouth at 2, maybe I'll stop in and see what they have. I've got a $10 gift card that Ebates sent me in the mail for Wal-Mart and I rarely shop there so I could put that toward some ammo!
    I scored two 250 mega pak of .45's at Walmart the other day. That's such a great feeling when that happens!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Thanks! I hope they still have it by the time I get there...not that I am anywhere close to running out, but I like buying it! I like to be prepared...you never know when you might be attacked by Indians....at least that's what my dad always says.

I'll try not to buy them all :)

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    This isn't "talk like a pirate day" is it? Did I miss that on my calendar? LOL!! We are having a pirate themed party in September that I need to find a costume for. Pretty sure hubby is going to be a pirate and I will be his wench :naughty:
    If you need eye patches let me know! I got plenty!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'd like to see a whole keg of rum...

I wonder if we can make rum. I told hubby he needs to learn how to make me some wooden kegs that I can put in the cellar to make things in. I have lots of recipes I want to try. No vodka though...I was reading about that and doing it wrong can make you go blind so we are not making our own vodka.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    10-4

Thanks, man! I'll buy you a beer or something tonight

Or something. I am not really a fan of Micro-breweries. They are cool and all but after 48 years of pounding beers I am pretty much stuck on what I know and what it will do to me. Have to watch out for the Zombie drafts......:)

Make sure you bring the 1911

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I wonder if we can make rum. I told hubby he needs to learn how to make me some wooden kegs that I can put in the cellar to make things in. I have lots of recipes I want to try. No vodka though...I was reading about that and doing it wrong can make you go blind so we are not making our own vodka.

Yeah, I may or may not know a couple guys making liquor...but because I know them, I am not going to try it! LOL...I hope they know what they are doing and don't go blind, but I don't want to risk it

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Making the kegs is tough enough but treating them is a bugger.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Or something. I am not really a fan of Micro-breweries. They are cool and all but after 48 years of pounding beers I am pretty much stuck on what I know and what it will do to me. Have to watch out for the Zombie drafts......:)

Make sure you bring the 1911

I completely understand.

And I will...I don't have anything else 'cool' for show-n-tell

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah, I may or may not know a couple guys making liquor...but because I know them, I am not going to try it! LOL...I hope they know what they are doing and don't go blind, but I don't want to risk it

Many fiends south of the Ohio valley run their own. Turns you into a damn Zombie if you are not up to the task.....:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom