• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Not yet! But they do have a policy of not taking liquid metal over water. This whole place is open water!!

I would be the coolest guy at US Steel for sure!! , , wait, I already am!
    That's a good policy. No, that's a great policy.

I could let you use the pirate ship. Shadow would want to come along then :)

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Id probably break one of those things... Im hard on ****. The guys at work say I could break an anvil... I say, they need to make them stronger then...

LOL, you haven't seen the people who drive them. You aint got nothing on them. "hey lady, shut the boat off it's running hot" "Oh , I wondered why that big red light was and what that smell was"

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    That's a good policy. No, that's a great policy.

I could let you use the pirate ship. Shadow would want to come along then :)
    Yes it is a great policy, been little car bombs going off yesterday. Nothing so far. A Pirate Ship!!! Arrrrrrrgh! Now that would be AWSOME! I'd even put my eye patch on!!! Can we call the ship the " Lurking Pearl"?

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    My favorite one was a driver of a 1 year old ski boat said his boat was running rough at idle. I could tell it was loading up so I told him to put it in neutral and give it a little gas. He put it in neutral and opened up the throttle. You could hear the valves rattling. I yelled at him to back off the throttle. He shut the damn thing off at 5000 rpms. Not good.....the motor "dieseled" and suck a bunch of water into the crank case.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom