mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I pulled out all the big stuff and gave her 2 storage lockers that I cleared out that were full of gun parts/pieces/gear etc. and helped all I could. At one point I was merely in the way. I came back when the heavy totes and lockers were ready to put up......ding ding ding.....done.
    I did the living room closet which is a very deep closet as well, before she got up today.
    She keeps a neat house but winter can take a toll on even the most organized.

I always have good intentions of doing something with the stuff in my closet, but then I look at all those totes and just shut the door! Some day.....some other day.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    So it seems anti-seize is the best idea to keep them from galling. Do I need to coat the first ring of threads or just a dab on the threads? It's the larger threads at the bottom of this part:
    1000x1000.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Kind of like bumper bowling then!

Kind of. I just had to keep in mind which of those areas have deep ditches under that snow. If it is like our yard, when you put weight on the snow, you sink to the bottom. I watched one of the cats trying to walk on top of the snow in the yard and she kept disappearing! It was pretty funny, but I don't think she thought so. I don't think we will ever see grass again.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Since winter hit I spend too much time in here but what else to do....well....make the wife crazy so I stay in here.....safe in here......:)

Work is slow so I can hang out in here while at the office, and with wife at job #2 in the evenings I can hang out here then too...but with that said, she is on the way home in this mess so I'll be off soon to hang with her

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    And the storm is over me now. Looks like I might get lucky because the band that is hitting me is pretty narrow. Should be over in 5 or 10 minutes. My dog is pacing and drooling. Storms do that to him these days.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    And the storm is over me now. Looks like I might get lucky because the band that is hitting me is pretty narrow. Should be over in 5 or 10 minutes. My dog is pacing and drooling. Storms do that to him these days.

They do that to people too. A lady in our meeting this morning freaked out a little when it thundered.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I learned that early on. And that crap does not wash out either.

I found the best way to get that and grease/grime off your hands is to do the dishes.

We work with a rust inhibitor paint that once it gets on your skin it doesn't come off. It takes a good week for it to wear off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom