Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    She's already done with a closet? It would take me days to do my closet! :whistle:

Back from the foggy drive to town and back...that was fun!

I pulled out all the big stuff and gave her 2 storage lockers that I cleared out that were full of gun parts/pieces/gear etc. and helped all I could. At one point I was merely in the way. I came back when the heavy totes and lockers were ready to put up......ding ding ding.....done.
    I did the living room closet which is a very deep closet as well, before she got up today.
    She keeps a neat house but winter can take a toll on even the most organized.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    howdy mom! 20 feet of visibility out there?

On the back roads, it was more like the end of my hood and my Jimmy does NOT have a long hood! Not as bad on the highway but there were patches where it was pretty thick. It was good that there is still a foot of snow along the roads cause I could see the edges well enough to stay on the road at least. Had to keep slowing down so I didn't hit the water too fast...roads are all full of water.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    On the back roads, it was more like the end of my hood and my Jimmy does NOT have a long hood! Not as bad on the highway but there were patches where it was pretty thick. It was good that there is still a foot of snow along the roads cause I could see the edges well enough to stay on the road at least. Had to keep slowing down so I didn't hit the water too fast...roads are all full of water.

Kind of like bumper bowling then!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom