• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    While we were at my grandpas funeral some low life relative cleaned out all of grandpas fishing gear, including a small V bottom boat and 9.9 That is when we also found out that a very distant cousin had just married his step mother.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    While we were at my grandpas funeral some low life relative cleaned out all of grandpas fishing gear, including a small V bottom boat and 9.9 That is when we also found out that a very distant cousin had just married his step mother.

I bet we could write a book about all the crazy crap that our families have done. Two of my sisters remarried at about the same time. The oldest sister's new husband was the uncle of the other sister's new husband so my oldest sister became and aunt to my other sister! :runaway:

My younger sister later divorced...whew...problem solved!

This is today's helper...posting this for DB. This is my ever famous Mattie Lou.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I bet we could write a book about all the crazy crap that our families have done. Two of my sisters remarried at about the same time. The oldest sister's new husband was the uncle of the other sister's new husband so my oldest sister became and aunt to my other sister! :runaway:

My younger sister later divorced...whew...problem solved!

This is today's helper...posting this for DB. This is my ever famous Mattie Lou.

I almost got confused at who married who and who was the auntysister

:) How long does sit there before she helps you type?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It's getting real foggy out. Might be what's inside my head though......guess it really doesn't matter, fog is fog

Yep....I've got to run to town after a bit. Pretty sure my daughter is at work as well. She finally ordered her new tires now that we are just about done with our winter driving. Silly girl. Her tax refunds both hit the bank. She's got some dental work to take care of too so I guess it is good she got a refund.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I almost got confused at who married who and who was the auntysister

:) How long does sit there before she helps you type?

She sits until my arm is numb and then she lays further up on the keyboard holding down keys so nothing will work. She is a very good helper.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I'm glad my family isn't sick. We still get together to celebrate each others birthdays. Family is really all I have.

And every holiday too! :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom