• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I know his family is not especially close, particularly since his mom died, but that is just so wrong. They live out in Washington so we don't see them unless we go there. His older brother came here once to visit. The other three have never come here. We went out to see them a couple of times, but hubby says he is never getting on a plane again. I'm just amazed that thing a text is okay for this. Wow...just wow!

I guess there are some things I will never understand.

Bread it out of the oven, at is smooshing my arm while I try to type and I need to figure out how to fix the pork chops I thawed out. Tired of the same old recipes. Hmmmm....
    I just had me some Jerk Chicken!! First time I've tried it, very good! Mmmmm.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    OMG! That is even worse! Do all families have to have the douche factor going on somewhere? I am so sorry...that is awful.

No idea. I was pretty miffed about it, especially since I hadn't been on FB in about 6 months. Just happened to see my phone blinking one night.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    It's hilarious when my dad texts one of us kids. he ends the text with "please respond so I know you read and understood the message" (he is a retired teacher) :laugh:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    At least he got a text... I had to find out via facebook when my mom passed away.
    My dad found out his mother died 2 months after. She lived in Clearwater FL. They called his sister in Illinois first. She flew down buried her. Sold the house and cars. Collected the insurance money, then called dad to let him know. She's dying a slow painful death as we speak , Brain cancer. Karma is a *****!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom