• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Sore, stiff and tired as hell. Somebody decided that we were going to move all the walls and rearrange all the cubicles at work today. Apparently one other guy and myself are the only ones that know how to do that kind of stuff. We spent the entire day taking stuff apart and reassembling it somewhere else. We both had much more important work we should have been doing but of course that just doesn't matter. Now, I think I'll just get a little drunk. :40oz:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Sore, stiff and tired as hell. Somebody decided that we were going to move all the walls and rearrange all the cubicles at work today. Apparently one other guy and myself are the only ones that know how to do that kind of stuff. We spent the entire day taking stuff apart and reassembling it somewhere else. We both had much more important work we should have been doing but of course that just doesn't matter. Now, I think I'll just get a little drunk. :40oz:

Sounds like my office...I had to literally go outside and measure the building to see how many square feet we occupy because they think we are paying to much in our rent. Stupid waste of time, but not as exhausting as your work today...a little drunk sounds good tho

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I wish this was 1957, I would have made a different choice.

Hello aaron580.

MY first thought would be to say 1983, when I married my Ex. She put me through 23 years of hell.
    But, I can't say that because she did give me two wonderful daughter that made it all worth it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom