Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Sorry Mrs.G not rubbing it in.

Wife spent the entire day with them yesterday. They will wear you out. Terrorists.

Don't ever stop talking about them. They are something to be proud of and I know you aren't rubbing it in.

I just wish mine lived closer so I could see her more. And now I made myself cry, sometimes I really hate being a woman who can't control her emotions as well a she should

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Don't ever stop talking about them. They are something to be proud of and I know you aren't rubbing it in.

I just wish mine lived closer so I could see her more. And now I made myself cry, sometimes I really hate being a woman who can't control her emotions as well a she should

At the risk of loosing points or my whole man-card status I get a bit teary over such things these days. Let-em roll. Tears are valuable.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    At the risk of loosing points or my whole man-card status I get a bit teary over such things these days. Let-em roll. Tears are valuable.

I posted a couple of pictures of the princess on fb over the weekend. Hubby, who is quick to point out he's not a grandpa. yeah, she's a kid. etc etc. Anything to make it look like he doesn't care about her. Asked me to get extra hugs and kisses for him too. He has to pretend to be bad to save his man card

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I posted a couple of pictures of the princess on fb over the weekend. Hubby, who is quick to point out he's not a grandpa. yeah, she's a kid. etc etc. Anything to make it look like he doesn't care about her. Asked me to get extra hugs and kisses for him too. He has to pretend to be bad to save his man card

I never disallow a child....people, yeah if they suck but kids are always welcome and loved. No matter who's they are.
    No knock on your hubby but hey, they are kids and do not know what is up yet. Love them. Send them out into the world strong/observant/loving. It is the only way we will get a handle on this mess.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I never disallow a child....people, yeah if they suck but kids are always welcome and loved. No matter who's they are.
    No knock on your hubby but hey, they are kids and do not know what is up yet. Love them. Send them out into the world strong/observant/loving. It is the only way we will get a handle on this mess.

oh he loves her. n doubt there. He never say these things in front of her, but he won't admit it to anyone that he does. Last time the girls were here they needed someone to watch her while they went to the dentist. I come home from work and he is sitting with her all snuggled up to him on the sofa watching Mickey Mouses' "The Three Mouseketeers"

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    oh he loves her. n doubt there. He never say these things in front of her, but he won't admit it to anyone that he does. Last time the girls were here they needed someone to watch her while they went to the dentist. I come home from work and he is sitting with her all snuggled up to him on the sofa watching Mickey Mouses' "The Three Mouseketeers"

Moments in time. Priceless moments.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom