Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I had to go to a 2 day manager seminar. 8 hours each day. I left 2 hours into it both days and came back a half hour before it ended. I just couldn't sit that long.

Not an option now. I have to be there.:noway: Plus, since this is a new division of the company, I know much, much more about the industry than anyone else in the company. I am really, really trying to keep them from doing something stupid.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I don't push our rewards card hard enough. I knew that though.
    I want to thank you for this mrs. G! I get so tired of the guy that tries to give me one in avon everytime I go in there... I only shop at them maybe twice a week, I don't need your card, nor will I remember to use it! Leave. Me. Alone! Now if mrs. G tried to give me one I'd at least listen before I said no :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I want to thank you for this mrs. G! I get so tired of the guy that tries to give me one in avon everytime I go in there... I only shop at them maybe twice a week, I don't need your card, nor will I remember to use it! Leave. Me. Alone! Now if mrs. G tried to give me one I'd at least listen before I said no :D

I explain it sometimes, sometimes not. you say no, it's a no. but I am supposed to ask every time a customer walks up and explain it to them

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Not an option now. I have to be there.:noway: Plus, since this is a new division of the company, I know much, much more about the industry than anyone else in the company. I am really, really trying to keep them from doing something stupid.
    See, your meetings have a purpose but I still couldn't sit that long.

and I never said that I didn't get in trouble for my skipping out. :)

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I explain it sometimes, sometimes not. you say no, it's a no. but I am supposed to ask every time a customer walks up and explain it to them
    I don't know, the guy does it everytime I'm in there, it's not like I'm hard to recognize in my big orange flatbed and my reflective/fluorescent clothes, I mean give me a break! I'm going to have to start stopping by your store more often so I don't get hassled about it!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I don't know, the guy does it everytime I'm in there, it's not like I'm hard to recognize in my big orange flatbed and my reflective/fluorescent clothes, I mean give me a break! I'm going to have to start stopping by your store more often so I don't get hassled about it!

I'm on the other side of town. and I am not the bleach blonde working day shift.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    True… but, have you ever heard the term perma-frost? Hmm… maybe I should change my name???
    Have you ever heard the term "Scorched Earth"? I don't need to change my name...wait, actually I do need to change my name db1959 doesn't sound all that menacing. :)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Just remember people, they are only doing there jobs.

you are so right

we have mystery shoppers. We never know if they have been there until we get the results. The rewards card and explaining it is one of the things on the test. It grades our store and gives each employee in store a bonus if we pass. so I get it, I just have a hard time with it.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    you are so right

we have mystery shoppers. We never know if they have been there until we get the results. The rewards card and explaining it is one of the things on the test. It grades our store and gives each employee in store a bonus if we pass. so I get it, I just have a hard time with it.
    I used to ignore them and give some of them a hard time but soon realized they probably don't like asking. I felt like an ass so I listen and politely say no.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom