• Status
    Not open for further replies.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Anyone know why a single guy with no kids, goes out of his way to claim 2 on his W4, so he gets to have the max money in every check, and at the end of the year, still pays more taxes than all of his coworkers, even the one who makes more than him, and still gets less than 100 bucks back?

At least I dont have to pay this year, but I would like to know why I gave the gubment 18% of my income last year, and dont get any back. While everyone I work with gave 10% and got thousands back..
    The same reason I would see the same people who used food stamps to shop every month get $12000 tax checks back every year. Our country is corrupt and rewards those who don't work while punishing anyone who tries to get ahead.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Where do you work?

on the corner :p

I work for Rickers B/P. It was perfect for me, part time, work around the boy school schedule etc. I didn't want a career, just a job. I'll take the training and he said I don't have to try to advance, but he wants me to have it so I understand more behind the scenes too.

and thanks everyone. Only been there about 5 or 6 mths, so it feels good.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville

I work for Rickers B/P. It was perfect for me, part time, work around the boy school schedule etc. I didn't want a career, just a job. I'll take the training and he said I don't have to try to advance, but he wants me to have it so I understand more behind the scenes too.

Well good luck with the training. And congrats!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

I'll train you.

NOTICE: The more you listen to what I have to say, the less time you will be employed.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I doubt it. People here would freak over that.

They showed the video of the gun and the grenade being placed inside the plane to a US official (a US Senator I think) in DC.The official kinda freaked out and refused to comment.
    Then his staff said the interview was over.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom