• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    What a waste of money. It really pisses me off that journalists think they can do illegal things just because "they're journalists". :wallbash:

Yeah, waste of a money and waste of a good gun.
    And if I try to do the same I go straight to prison.

It's the same team of journalists who brought handguns and grenades on board an airplane (flight going to New York btw) to show that airport security is a joke.
    They met a US senator after that who refused to talk about the security issue.
    I think they bought plutonium and another AK in Ukraine a few years ago too.

As long as you film it and it airs on TV you can do whatever you want.:dunno:

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Anyone know why a single guy with no kids, goes out of his way to claim 2 on his W4, so he gets to have the max money in every check, and at the end of the year, still pays more taxes than all of his coworkers, even the one who makes more than him, and still gets less than 100 bucks back?

At least I dont have to pay this year, but I would like to know why I gave the gubment 18% of my income last year, and dont get any back. While everyone I work with gave 10% and got thousands back..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom