• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    OK, I certainly respect the feelings of anyone attached to their pets. However, I must admit to not being very fond of cats. This thread has become a bit disturbing to me.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Aren't farms noisy anyway?

Except maybe at night. :)

Naw, farms make sounds but it's music to my ears!

He's right...they are VERY loud and they fly really well so keeping them in a pen is nearly impossible. Mine sleep in the trees and crap all over everything under that tree. They squawk at all hours of the night if something it around that shouldn't be so they do make good watch dogs. However, they also squawk for no reason and make me get out of bed and run around the yard in my jammies with my gun looking for coons and stuff.

Dangit! We ladies are suppose to stick together, you were suppose to say they were great to have around and not any worse than having a dog.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    OK, I certainly respect the feelings of anyone attached to their pets. However, I must admit to not being very fond of cats. This thread has become a bit disturbing to me.

Uh oh...are we doing what the mullet heads did to me?? Time to change the subject and start the CAT thread???

How are you Supr....rum and coke tonight? I think I might need a cocktail!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Naw, farms make sounds but it's music to my ears!

Dangit! We ladies are suppose to stick together, you were suppose to say they were great to have around and not any worse than having a dog.

Oh...that's right. No worse than a slightly noisy dog. They even eat a lot of bugs and clean up after themselves when they poop on the sidewalk. Is that better?

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    g10.JPG

New grips. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong ones. Got the flat bottoms instead of the beveled ones. Not sure that it matters. I can always bevel them myself.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Look into the eyes of a cat, while its sitting on the sofa, and you can almost hear it trying to figure out how to take over the world. Look into the eyes of a dog, while its eating its own poop...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom