• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    2 ice covered ruts out of the neighborhood. Glad I don't have far to go to get to a main street. Boys at school and I came back home for breakfast before work.

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Arghhh!!!! Frozen water in the floor boards of the better halfs car this morning. Looks like I'll be working on plan "C" today...soon as I figure out what it is...

Have a good day everyone:):)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The gutters on the back section of my house were not properly flashed behind. The ice is 4" out the top of the gutters back there. When it melts there will be some water intrusion into the walls due to PI$$ poor work by someone before me. We had some leakage last night when it rained. I am so anxious to get this :poop: melted away, clean up the mess and tear the damn gutters down and fix the issue.
    I truly hate half A$$ed work.
    End of rant......for now anyway.........8-(

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    That sucks, CM. I got lucky with an insurance claim for hail damage on my roof and ended up getting a roof, siding, and gutters out of the deal.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That sucks, CM. I got lucky with an insurance claim for hail damage on my roof and ended up getting a roof, siding, and gutters out of the deal.

My roof is done as well. The gravel gets loose after years of sun shine. The crazy birds peck away at it to swallow the small stones for the digestive process. They have pecked away a but load of areas that are now naked. Roof for sure this year.
    We set out there in the mornings (weather permitting) with BB and pellet rifles. We have smoked several dozen of the destructive winged terrorists but their numbers are legion.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    My roof is done as well. The gravel gets loose after years of sun shine. The crazy birds peck away at it to swallow the small stones for the digestive process. They have pecked away a but load of areas that are now naked. Roof for sure this year.
    We set out there in the mornings (weather permitting) with BB and pellet rifles. We have smoked several dozen of the destructive winged terrorists but their numbers are legion.

We should be getting a hail storm this spring with the crazy weather we've had this winter...wait and see if the insurance will cover it :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom