• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Exactly what I said about my 1977 prom date!

Bahahaha!!!

K ingo help me real fast….This is kinda embarrassing. Dating site, cute girl messaged me with "hi", since just a hi never leads into anything interesting, I thought I would try something to try and provoke a laugh. I replied "[FONT=monospace, serif]Oh geez, is there something on my face?" she said "why would you say that?!"……. What in the world do I say back to THAT? I didn't plan on her taking it literally. [/FONT]

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Bahahaha!!!

K ingo help me real fast….This is kinda embarrassing. Dating site, cute girl messaged me with "hi", since just a hi never leads into anything interesting, I thought I would try something to try and provoke a laugh. I replied "Oh geez, is there something on my face?" she said "why would you say that?!"……. What in the world do I say back to THAT? I didn't plan on her taking it literally.
    it sounds like your dealing with a rocket scientist or maybe a brain surgeon?

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Howdy CT2!!! How's the day off going??
    Going good Sam, took the Mrs. out for lunch. Then got a few staples at Kroger.

When you guys went to the Proms in the 70's did they pass out "Prom Paddles"??? Or was that a Winchester thing????
    Never heard of it. Them folks down south do things differently then we do up here!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom