I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    why yes sir I did

Had a blast with Miss K
    She has a game she plays on Mommys phone, matching numbers and letters and stuff. She sat and my lap for an hour "showing" me how she does. She'd get done with the group we were on and say "I did it Grandma!"

Great. Glad you had time with her.
    I was thinking of you and her while I was eating cake with the terrorists today.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Hey CM, I need to put a new hot-surface igniter in my Payne furnace. Is that a pretty simple job? It's a rental and I really don't want to get the landlord involved if it can be avoided. I'm fairly mechanically inclined and it looks pretty much plug-and-play. The old one still glows, but not bright enough to ignite the gas, I have to light it by hand.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :dunno:....what did I miss........

got to dads, it was 66 in here. I turn the thermostat up, I can hear the furnace cycling but won't kick on. So I was sitting here chatting on INGO and trying to decide if I stay here or go back to my daughters. Just when I was getting cold enough I was going to pack up and leave, it cycled and kicked on. It was 64 when it came on. 65 in here now :lmfao:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hey CM, I need to put a new hot-surface igniter in my Payne furnace. Is that a pretty simple job? It's a rental and I really don't want to get the landlord involved if it can be avoided. I'm fairly mechanically inclined and it looks pretty much plug-and-play. The old one still glows, but not bright enough to ignite the gas, I have to light it by hand.

It is a simple enough job especially if you get a direct Payne replacement part so the plug matches the one in the unit. If it is glowing it should lite the burners unless it is just done.
    HSI runs around $25 or so my cost. If you PM me the model I can get you one from Payne on Monday ro an after market piece that you will need to cut/strip/wire nut the new one into the furnace harness.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The race gun. I saw a reflex sight at the gun show today, I may go back and get it for my .22

The burris is a really reliable sight for the money. There are many copy's out there for cheap but they are weak and fail easily. Does your gun have a rail for mounting it......Pistol or long gun.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Woot just got into reloading...... just ordered this whole setup today.

632863.jpg

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It is a simple enough job especially if you get a direct Payne replacement part so the plug matches the one in the unit. If it is glowing it should lite the burners unless it is just done.
    HSI runs around $25 or so my cost. If you PM me the model I can get you one from Payne on Monday ro an after market piece that you will need to cut/strip/wire nut the new one into the furnace harness.
    and this folks is why I would recommend cm for your hvac needs. he takes care of us

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have a Burris III on my GSG 1911 in .22 LR and it is so easy to teach folks hand gun with it. Once they ( females especially) get on point and hear the ring of steel they are hooked. Iron sights are easy to teach after they learn to grip/sight and run the gun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom