• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I didn't watch the whole video, skimmed it...but I never saw any kids crying or anything...what was the big deal?

the video just caught her stealing the toy gun. She denied denied denied even after they told her they had it on video.
    I remember they thought she even set it herself and blamed it on this

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I didn't watch the whole video, skimmed it...but I never saw any kids crying or anything...what was the big deal?

From the description:

Video showing an adult woman stealing a toy pistol from my son Matthew on 1/1/10 at a Christmas party at my cousins' house. The lady in red sneaks up behind him and after a few attempts, steals his toy gun from him. We looked for it for a long time. Matthew had tears in his eyes when he realized he had 'lost it'

What really happened was that the lady who stole it was angry that her son was not allowed to play with it. Matthew shared it with him for a while, but the child didn't want to give it back. My wife told him that it belonged to Matthew and that he had to give it back to him. This angered the kids' mom, so she told everyone that Matthew was hitting other kids with the toy. Well, when the kids are all opening their presents, she walks up behind Matthew and is picking up wrapping paper. She wads it up into a ball, and then unwraps it again and lays it down over Matthews' toy pistol, picking it up again with the trash and handing it off to others who were involved. She swore she had no idea where it was. Everyone involved watched a little 8 year old frantically search for his favorite Christmas gift, and said not a word.

At :06, Matthew is seen on the right in a black skeleton shirt.
    1:26, Matthew is holding a toy shotgun, and his pistol is in his lap.
    1:31, the thief approaches from behind Matthew, pretending to be interested in her childs' toys. (he is sitting right next to Matthew. For a second, she looks at her childs' present, then directly down at Matthews' toy gun in his lap.
    1:42, the thief's niece points over to Matthew and says "The gun's right there Aunt Shelley, The gun's in his lap" As she points at Matthew. Immediately 'Aunt Shelley' makes a grab for it, but stops herself.
    2:00 'Aunt Shelley' regains her composure, and prepares for another grab attempt.
    2:02, Matthews' pistol is seen on the floor, right next to his right hand. Silencer and laser sight attached.
    2:05, I (Santa) hand Matthew a present and he takes it over to where he was sitting, right next to his toy gun. The beast picks up her child's present and hands it to her niece and her bf.
    2:12, 'Aunt Shelley" picks up some wrapping paper
    2:19 'Aunt Shelley' tells her kid to go unwrap his present, and she crushes the wrapping paper into a tightly packed ball. Still glancing at Matthews Toy pistol, plainly visible on the floor in front of her.
    2:30 'Aunt Shelley' places her hands on her hips and stares longingly at her prey, a kids Christmas toy.
    2:34 'Aunt Shelley" Walks over to her Niece and her nieces bf and lets them know to be ready to intercept the goods.
    2:41 The BEAST SPRINGS INTO ACTION, unwrapping the previously tight packed ball of paper and laying it ever so lovingly over the target.
    2:47 she picks up some more paper and the one she just laid down, along with the toy gun.
    2:50 'Aunt Shelley' quickly moves over to her helpers and passes off the toy gun to her co-conspirators.
    3:09 The space where the toy pistol previously was is now empty!!! AMAZING!! At the same time, we see the two on the couch passing it to each other and hiding it.
    3:12 'Aunt Shelley' walks away with the wadded paper, taking one last glance over her shoulder to be sure that the item is well hidden. We see the 2 on the couch whispering about the transfer.
    3:21 On the couch we see a nice big HIGH FIVE for successfully depriving a child of his Christmas present. 'We are so crazy sometimes!!'
    3:23 Have another look at the carpet where the gun was. It's LONG GONE.

Jan 06, 2010: UPDATE
    A lot of you want to know what happened afterwards so here...
    After we left the party, we went home with Matthew seriously bummed out about his toy missing. Later that night we were watching the video we took of the Xmas party, and that's when it dawned on us that we caught the theft on tape. The next morning I called my cousin and told her to tell Delana that I knew she stole the toy, and that we would like to have it back and an apology. Later my cousin called me back and said that Delana and the other three denied ever taking the toy. I told her I had caught them on videotape and that I would be posting it on youtube. I told her that if they wanted it taken down, all they had to do was return the stolen toy and apologize to Matthew directly.
    A few hours later, I received a phone call from Delanas husband Don. He threatened to "burn down your house with your f**king family inside". I LOLed and posted the video for all to see. Not long afterwards, my cousin called back freaking out and said that Delana was going to priority mail the toy to her so she could give it to me. I said that wasn't good enough. I said either she herself returns it with an apology, or the video stays up. I still have not heard a response from Delana other than a few more threatening phone calls from her husband Don.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    lot of speculation over who actually did it or if it was just a fire. or I missed and never heard.

I don't know, this happened before I was real active here, but I remember reading about it on here. I chalked one up to dramatic interwebz and moved on.

Some woman took a kid's toy gun. I never saw the kid cry either.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Did you go north Mrs.G........

why yes sir I did

Had a blast with Miss K
    She has a game she plays on Mommys phone, matching numbers and letters and stuff. She sat and my lap for an hour "showing" me how she does. She'd get done with the group we were on and say "I did it Grandma!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom