Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    WHAT? Speak into my good ear! Man, shooting without plugs was dumb! the things we do for love :D

How about a visual aid...

1961438_10100609069591774_33095810_n_zps520ae199.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    It's a chamber flag. You can put the pointy end in the barrel and close the slide, shows there is not a round chambered

Yeah, this....just make sure you put it in the chamber, not in the end of the barrel. I've actually seen people do that. It was hard not to laugh.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Neighbors are busy....dang. I guess I'll walk out and get the mail. Temp is up to 23 and there is sun. Hubby just got the tractor out to clear away all the snow that is falling off of the garage roofs before it freezes into a big hump in front of the door.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I need a new watch too but I don't think I could handle wearing something that big. I can't see at that distance very well without my glasses so my problem is finding one that I can read. If I have to put my glasses on every time I probably wouldn't use it much. There are plenty of watches made that allow me to see the time ok but the date is a different story and I really like that feature.

the 12/24 hour time keeping is a must, having the date and day is a plus. All the other feature I probably won't use much unless I get into running or something...

It says it is currently unavailable but this is the last one I bought for my husband.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005PMDAR8/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Looks nice...any backlighting?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    the 12/24 hour time keeping is a must, having the date and day is a plus. All the other feature I probably won't use much unless I get into running or something...

Looks nice...any backlighting?

I believe it has that. He has had two or three of these and they are not expensive but last for years. When he worked construction, they took a beating sometimes. Waterproof was a must for him working outside. There are several different Armitrons currently available on Amazon and it lists all the features for each.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom