• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Same here, very protective they are. You can't :runaway: with a 30lb pug hanging onto your pants leg. :lmfao:

My boys are much much bigger, but they do inspire fear in a lot of people. One of them has the deepest meanest bark ever. Poor kids who don't know him freak out :):

Off to the post office. Gotta mail some stuff then go to work :wavey:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    BTW, update to a previous issue...my son's car has officially reached the "we've got nothing to lose" stage. Its too expensive to have it fixed and it requires work that I would normally not attempt myself. Its basically worth scrap value at this point so I think I may try to fix it myself anyway. Taking the engine apart won't really affect the scrap value if I don't succeed.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    BTW, update to a previous issue...my son's car has officially reached the "we've got nothing to lose" stage. Its too expensive to have it fixed and it requires work that I would normally not attempt myself. Its basically worth scrap value at this point so I think I may try to fix it myself anyway. Taking the engine apart won't really affect the scrap value if I don't succeed.

Sell tickets to whack it with a sledge hammer...those tend to go over pretty well with the right crowd...:bash:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I guess I hope you can fix it! Don't mess up your back doing it.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Sell tickets to whack it with a sledge hammer...those tend to go over pretty well with the right crowd...:bash:

Somehow I doubt we'd make enough to buy another decent car. Even if we don't succeed, it will be interesting pulling out the cam and lifters. If we succeed in making the engine run again after that, then we get to deal with a screwed up abs controller.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom