• Status
    Not open for further replies.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    For you guys who wear timex watches, I'm thinking about getting one from wally world...what features should I look for? I have to have a digital watch that displays military time...
    A Timex Ironman watch is the way to go. You can do military time, alarms, timer etc.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Package left Kentucky this morning. Oooh I'm getting excited

:woot:That is outstanding news! My truck just came home!!!!! I am so excited to have it back and know it is in one piece. The neighbors had another truck loaned to them and my husband just got the brake lines fixed so they can drive it. I'd much rather have him fixing their stuff so they can drive it than having them drive my truck on these roads!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    For you guys who wear timex watches, I'm thinking about getting one from wally world...what features should I look for? I have to have a digital watch that displays military time...

Hubby gets the Armitron watches from there and they last a long time. Seem to be really good watches.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    :woot:That is outstanding news! My truck just came home!!!!! I am so excited to have it back and know it is in one piece. The neighbors had another truck loaned to them and my husband just got the brake lines fixed so they can drive it. I'd much rather have him fixing their stuff so they can drive it than having them drive my truck on these roads!

Awesome news as well. We tinkered with the new car a little too. She wasn't pushing enough boost :(

She's better now though :)

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    A Timex Ironman watch is the way to go. You can do military time, alarms, timer etc.

Are all the timex ironman watches the same, or do they have different features worth noting?

Hubby gets the Armitron watches from there and they last a long time. Seem to be really good watches.

Never heard of them

Awesome news as well. We tinkered with the new car a little too. She wasn't pushing enough boost :(

She's better now though :)

moar powa!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Oh good grief. My dogs are going crazy and having a fit because some kids are walking down the road. T he growls and snarls are ridiculous. The sad thing is that if I let them out they would attack those kids with wags and kisses

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Oh good grief. My dogs are going crazy and having a fit because some kids are walking down the road. T he growls and snarls are ridiculous. The sad thing is that if I let them out they would attack those kids with wags and kisses

I say turn them loose, and watch the show:woot:

Hi horse lady!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

The kids are growling and snarling? Are they zombies!!?? :runaway:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    The kids are growling and snarling? Are they zombies!!?? :runaway:
    Mostly, hello Supr!

Most of the kids in this neighborhood know my dogs are friendly once they're outside. If someone were to walk in my house that would be a different story, but outside they just want to make friends.
    Same here, very protective they are. You can't :runaway: with a 30lb pug hanging onto your pants leg. :lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom