• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    One. It does not seem like a full year but it sure has been.
    The woman have been cooking and prepping all day yesterday and more this morning. I am hiding in the spare room at my desk........:shady:
    We'll keep it down then!! Hey , I've been thinking about my Colt, what kind of AWSOME stuff can you do to it?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We'll keep it down then!! Hey , I've been thinking about my Colt, what kind of AWSOME stuff can you do to it?

Anything you want....color change/grips/sights/work the internals and sweeten the action.
    I would suggest 1st doing the internals. Makes a 1911 run like sex on mink sheets. This may require a few parts but really nothing major depending.

Oh, did I say that out load.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Anything you want....color change/grips/sights/work the internals and sweeten the action.
    I would suggest 1st doing the internals. Makes a 1911 run like sex on mink sheets. This may require a few parts but really nothing major depending.

Oh, did I say that out load.
    Wow. Have you seen it yet? I think I've had it on the 1911 show and tell thread once.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    My wife likes me to shop with her for Grocery's and big items but cloths.......not so much.

Yeah, mine is started to realize that. She used to ask what I though about a new outfit or something and I always picked something completely different than what she likes...she stopped asking my opinion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom