Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My mom was a hugger! Dad was a ***hole . But he's lots better now. Age does the men in our family good. We all start out as ***holes. But we mellow with age!

My parents were a match made in Hades. Negative/self centered/cold hearted.
    My siblings and I could never understand why they had kids. Glad they did, do not miss either of them. Sad.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I got lucky. My wife loves to cook and is good at it.
    My wife is much better now! When we was dating she cooked porkchops and potatoes for me. Was so bad I just couldn't eat it. She gave it to her dog JoJo. He wouldn't eat it either! She cried for hours, mostly because JoJo would eat his own **** , but wouldn't eat her porkchops!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    that is sad cm

my parents weren't verbal nor did they hug or kiss us to show love. But we knew we were. I have made sure to show, tell, hug etc my love my children. I never want them to wonder

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My wife is much better now! When we was dating she cooked porkchops and potatoes for me. Was so bad I just couldn't eat it. She gave it to her dog JoJo. He wouldn't eat it either! She cried for hours, mostly because JoJo would eat his own **** , but wouldn't eat her porkchops!

Looks like the dog covered for you......:)

My wifes first meal she cooked was a meat loaf dinner with all the fixens. She had me and my room mate over for dinner and that was the toughest meat loaf we had ever tried to eat. Eat it we did. She did not finish hers. We were trying to be gentlemen.

She is so much better now.....:)

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    My parents were a match made in Hades. Negative/self centered/cold hearted.
    My siblings and I could never understand why they had kids. Glad they did, do not miss either of them. Sad.
    My wife never met her dad. Her mom put her in a orphanage as a baby. Grew up in foster care till her grandparents got her out at 12. Then mommy dearest started coming around. Now that's a evil ***ch! But it made her who she is. She's the best mom, wife! Such I great kind heart. Nothing like her mom. She endured some terrible things. But she made it through. I'm proud of her!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    that is sad cm

my parents weren't verbal nor did they hug or kiss us to show love. But we knew we were. I have made sure to show, tell, hug etc my love my children. I never want them to wonder

My 31 year old son (you met him) hugs us every day. My daughter is not a huge hugger but she is warming up to it. The baby's get affection constantly.

Un-conditional love has no price tag.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My wife never met her dad. Her mom put her in a orphanage as a baby. Grew up in foster care till her grandparents got her out at 12. Then mommy dearest started coming around. Now that's a evil ***ch! But it made her who she is. She's the best mom, wife! Such I great kind heart. Nothing like her mom. She endured some terrible things. But she made it through. I'm proud of her!

Life is a :poop: sandwich. All we can do is choose the condiments and the side's.
    Love and kindness....it is all we can really give. It is all that really matters.

Now....about some pancakes.......:)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My 31 year old son (you met him) hugs us every day. My daughter is not a huge hugger but she is warming up to it. The baby's get affection constantly.

just from meeting your son, I would say you raised good kids cm. I'll leave it at that, I am getting a bit misty missing Mom

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio

I'm a hugger! I hug my children every time I'm home! My son is 6'2" 275lbs. I'll chase him around the house to hug him! I didn't want to be like my dad. Only time he touched us boys was when he was hitting us!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm a hugger! I hug my children every time I'm home! My son is 6'2" 275lbs. I'll chase him around the house to hug him! I didn't want to be like my dad. Only time he touched us boys was when he was hitting us!

Yup. Dad ran our house like a German Stalag. Sad thing is, it all came back to bite him as he spent the last 8 years of his life pretty much alone. No one could do more than 10 minutes with him. His call.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

hubbies dad was like that. now he wants to hug all the time. age changes people I guess.
    hubby doesn't hit, but he doesn't hug the boy either. "men don't do that"
    I can take that over a dad who beats his kids.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom