mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Once! I've gotten help from a LOT of members. I have some catching up to do! :faint:

I always tell people to pay it forward. The people who help you may or may not need your help, but there is always someone you can help if you just look around for it. I love doing anonymous things or helping someone at the store who is short a few $$ on their bill at the checkout, helping an elderly or disabled person carry out their groceries or get safely to their car, etc. It all comes back to you just maybe not from the place you expected it to come from.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I always tell people to pay it forward. The people who help you may or may not need your help, but there is always someone you can help if you just look around for it. I love doing anonymous things or helping someone at the store who is short a few $$ on their bill at the checkout, helping an elderly or disabled person carry out their groceries or get safely to their car, etc. It all comes back to you just maybe not from the place you expected it to come from.

:+1:

It happened to me one time in Indy.A lady gave me some coins when I was struggling using 'Merican money to buy groceries.
    That made my day. :D
    She must have thought I was just retarded and couldn't count coins. :):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    :+1:

It happened to me one time in Indy.A lady gave me some coins when I was struggling using 'Merican money to buy groceries.
    That made my day. :D
    She must have thought I was just retarded and couldn't count coins. :):

Little things can make a big difference to someone having a bad day sometimes. :rockwoot:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

I firmly believe the same. I may not help the person who helped me. But I will do my best to help SOMEONE

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom