• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I would love to live there, but thats not happening yet. Im looking for an 06-07 duramax and I found one down there that is exactly what I want 100%, plus no rust to deal with. Im tired of that to!

That's going to add a significant cost to the vehicle. I'd assume you're flying down to Texas and driving back.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    That's going to add a significant cost to the vehicle. I'd assume you're flying down to Texas and driving back.

Not 100% sure yet. Dad and I may drive down, since he wants to see all the trucks down there to. Its worth it for as clean as it is. Closest thing I can find up here is 23k with 178k miles on it. This was is 20 with 114k, and the color I want.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Not 100% sure yet. Dad and I may drive down, since he wants to see all the trucks down there to. Its worth it for as clean as it is. Closest thing I can find up here is 23k with 178k miles on it. This was is 20 with 114k, and the color I want.

I can't believe how expensive trucks are now days. It would be really interesting to see an inflation adjusted chart tracking how much truck prices have risen over the past fifty years.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    I can't believe how expensive trucks are now days. It would be really interesting to see an inflation adjusted chart tracking how much truck prices have risen over the past fifty years.

Oh I know. And something cheap is going to have things go bad very quick or its been beat to hell. I like my cummins, but I need more power, and Id like something newer.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    All of the above posts were about Sam. He's visited me at work before. He also fits all of adjectives I've used: creepy, stalker, crazy, and weird. :laugh:

I have visited JDMack at work to introduce myself, but I didn't call your corporate. I don't care what you post???? No hair of my back one way or the other.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Son has figured out how to get out of his crib ... quietly at that...

Looks like we may have to convert it to a toddler bed earlier than expected... This should be 'fun'.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    You're supposed to be acting offended so it looks like I was posting about you. So much for that plan. :facepalm:

I'm not easily offended, it's just the internet. I don't care one way or the other. I have met many of the folks that hang out in this thread. We used to have PDub get togethers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom