• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I'm not easily offended, it's just the internet. I don't care one way or the other. I have met many of the folks that hang out in this thread. We used to have PDub get togethers.

Other than one or two people, every INGOer that I've met has been great.

Any new info on the guy in Bangkok? What did they say when you revealed that it was likely a guy who rolled him? :laugh:

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Son has figured out how to get out of his crib ... quietly at that...

Looks like we may have to convert it to a toddler bed earlier than expected... This should be 'fun'.
    Ya know, I was a commercial carpenter for 8 years, been doing residential carpentry since I was 16 and woodworking since I was 10, and my sons crib was the HARDEST thing I've ever put together!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Other than one or two people, every INGOer that I've met has been great.

Any new info on the guy in Bangkok? What did they say when you revealed that it was likely a guy who rolled him? :laugh:

Stepdaughter got a good laugh out of that news. I'm sure she has shared it with her social circle.
    She sent him the info you gave me about filing a Police report and to make an appointment at the Embassy via Facebook. Don't know if anything else has happened.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Ya know, I was a commercial carpenter for 8 years, been doing residential carpentry since I was 16 and woodworking since I was 10, and my sons crib was the HARDEST thing I've ever put together!

Are you not an expert in reading directions written in chinglish and decrypting poorly drawn hieroglyphics?

funny-baby-instructions-W630.jpg

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Stepdaughter got a good laugh out of that news. I'm sure she has shared it with her social circle.
    She sent him the info you gave me about filing a Police report and to make an appointment at the Embassy via Facebook. Don't know if anything else has happened.

I'd assume he is currently wondering if an infections disease is spreading throughout his body. :wwub:

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I'd almost just buy a new bed rather than 'convert' the crib into a bed... Then if we have another child [we're trying, no luck so far] I have to re-convert it back into a crib and get another bed...

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Are you not an expert in reading directions written in chinglish and decrypting poorly drawn hieroglyphics?

funny-baby-instructions-W630.jpg
    honestly, I think it would have been easier to just build my own! I know it would have been a lot better quality! Attach top A with screw B into side rail F, and don't forget, we didn't number or letter any part of your 1000 pound crib you spent half an hour carrying around the store, so please just guess...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    JDMack, I am getting a kick out of your .22 thread. There is always people who think they know more than what the factory reps know.

I have been in outside sales my entire life. A good rep always knows what is going on in the company. I believe everything he told you, makes perfect sense.

And am really enjoying the people who are waiting to buy until it gets back down to $10-$15 a brick. Ain't gonna happen. They had probably better sell their .22's

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    JDMack, I am getting a kick out of your .22 thread. There is always people who think they know more than what the factory reps know.

I have been in outside sales my entire life. A good rep always knows what is going on in the company. I believe everything he told you, makes perfect sense.

And am really enjoying the people who are waiting to buy until it gets back down to $10-$15 a brick. Ain't gonna happen. They had probably better sell their .22's
    I'm glad I've only got 1 .22, I'd like to get one for the boy, but he might have to settle for a pellet gun until he can buy his own ammo!

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County

Yep. What he said is logical. I bought a bulk pack do Federal today. I might as well dig in for the long haul.
    Trucks are not just trucks any more JD. They come with all the creature comforts.
    True. But it's almost impossible to buy a basic truck. I just want a plain 4x4 mid sized truck.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Once they get the price up it is hard to get it back down. Gas and other things come to mind.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yep. What he said is logical. I bought a bulk pack do Federal today. I might as well dig in for the long haul.

True. But it's almost impossible to buy a basic truck. I just want a plain 4x4 mid sized truck.

They are out there. I see them all the time. My buddy has one with manual windows, locks, bench seats and rubber mat floor covering.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Well no word about work tomorrow, I assume the boss isn't going to pay everybody overtime to work Saturday again so no snowday for me, so I'm gonna hit the hay. Y'all have a good night and be careful out there tomorrow!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom