Not open for further replies.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Howdy jd, how's the face doing?

Pretty good. I wasn't in any pain until a couple of days ago when I accidentally smacked my nose with an iPad. It started bleeding and has hurt since. I go to the doctor on Friday and expect an all clear on lifting.

The one thing that I've come away with from my nose surgery is an absolute disbelief and amazement that Michael Jackson willingly had so many facial operations.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Pretty good. I wasn't in any pain until a couple of days ago when I accidentally smacked my nose with an iPad. It started bleeding and has hurt since. I go to the doctor on Friday and expect an all clear on lifting.

The one thing that I've come away with from my nose surgery is an absolute disbelief and amazement that Michael Jackson willingly had so many facial operations.

And it got him hooked on pain pills too.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    i thought somebody was fishing at first, then I noticed the circles in the middle pic and investigated.

Yup. I think the circles are the valves for the Main Ballast Tank Vents. More towards the bow, and you can see the speed log.
    The scratches unfortunately are in the film, I think the developer did it.

At first I read that as "Just bought these for poops and giggles". I was WTF???? then reread it. :D

I had to go back and reread it. Migraine causing me to retype often. Thought maybe I did type that. :)

[video=youtube;2TI2QwArSzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TI2QwArSzY[/video]

Anyone else think that his voice doesn't belong to him. Just doesn't look right to me.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    [video=youtube;2TI2QwArSzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TI2QwArSzY[/video]
    youve just been looking for a reason to post that haven't you? It's getting ugly in here... We are all losing patience with each other, and I seem to be the worst offender... According to my wife and daughter anyway...

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Yup. I think the circles are the valves for the Main Ballast Tank Vents. More towards the bow, and you can see the speed log.
    The scratches unfortunately are in the film, I think the developer did it.

I had to go back and reread it. Migraine causing me to retype often. Thought maybe I did type that. :)

Anyone else think that his voice doesn't belong to him. Just doesn't look right to me.

Youre right but it is his voice.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    youve just been looking for a reason to post that haven't you? It's getting ugly in here... We are all losing patience with each other, and I seem to be the worst offender... According to my wife and daughter anyway...
    :laugh:
    [video=youtube;H3GNKUE-d9c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3GNKUE-d9c[/video]

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

I lost all the patience I had at work today.. so I am going to be here but stay a bit silent

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I was informed today that I can't post anything about work on INGO. Apparently the individual who frequents my place of employment, and will be referred to from this point forward as my creepy online stalker, was offended by my posts and complained to corporate. :nuts:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I was informed today that I can't post anything about work on INGO. Apparently the individual who frequents my place of employment, and will be referred to from this point forward as my creepy online stalker, was offended by my posts and complained to corporate. :nuts:

Sounds like we need to send corporate a message telling them how much you helped us on INGO. So much we bought stuff from not to be mentioned store

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Sorry to hear that. Some people, no matter how hard you try not to let them, can and will get under your skin.

very true db

other than I clocked out right on time and left, no one at work would have known anything was wrong. poor hubby asked and I laid it all on his shoulders. I love that man. Sat me down, told me to take a deep breath and just relax a bit.
    I know tomorrow will be better

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

and that is a bit overboard. on the company and the stalker

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I was waiting for that.
    You have to be careful posting about ANY job.
    And if you start posting about customers.... come on. Did you really not see that coming?

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    very true db

other than I clocked out right on time and left, no one at work would have known anything was wrong. poor hubby asked and I laid it all on his shoulders. I love that man. Sat me down, told me to take a deep breath and just relax a bit.
    I know tomorrow will be better

:thumbsup:

It'll be better.....snow day!!!!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom