Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We are always ready for winter but even we are getting weary of this. I hope this works out to a low bug and sickness summer with all the cold killing of the nasty ugly's.
    We will see.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    We are always ready for winter but even we are getting weary of this. I hope this works out to a low bug and sickness summer with all the cold killing of the nasty ugly's.
    We will see.

that is just it. I just don't care anymore, snow, don't snow. Just bring what ya got and get it over with.

this weather has been horrible for my arthritis and I am out of painkillers. I can't get more until next Monday because of the new laws, I have to actually see the doctor. Last couple of days haven't been bad, but if it gets to cold again, I'll feel it.

enough whining.. sorry I am just so done.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Just checked my medicine cabinet, I don't have any vicoden. If I did I would send them to you. Unless it was illegal to mail that stuff.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    that is just it. I just don't care anymore, snow, don't snow. Just bring what ya got and get it over with.

this weather has been horrible for my arthritis and I am out of painkillers. I can't get more until next Monday because of the new laws, I have to actually see the doctor. Last couple of days haven't been bad, but if it gets to cold again, I'll feel it.

enough whining.. sorry I am just so done.

Again we are made to suffer from the actions of those who take advantage. Pill heads are a scourge to society. My wife used to be able to call in her meds but as with you, she has to make the trip in for the Dr. to charge for an office visit and write on a pad...................:(

I am with you....just bring it and lets move on.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Just checked my medicine cabinet, I don't have any vicoden. If I did I would send them to you. Unless it was illegal to mail that stuff.
    it's fine db. I know I'll make it. Just not as comfortable as I need to be. What make me mad though is that I don't meet the criteria set forth to be seen for addictions before getting a refill, yet my doctor is making me see him. My last refill was in September for 30 pills. I'm so an addict!! :lmfao:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    it's fine db. I know I'll make it. Just not as comfortable as I need to be. What make me mad though is that I don't meet the criteria set forth to be seen for addictions before getting a refill, yet my doctor is making me see him. My last refill was in September for 30 pills. I'm so an addict!! :lmfao:
    Damn pill popper. We need an intervention :laugh:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    well I suppose if I want to be fresh and clean for work I need to go shower. But then again the boy is acting like he doesn't feel well at all. Do I keep him home or is it a replay of yesterday

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom