Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Is this why hubby likes to go with when he sees me grab his checkbook? Hmmmmm.....interesting.

I hate shopping. The craft section sometimes slows me down a bit, but hate clothes shopping. Gun shopping is always good with me! I'm the one here that gets the dirty looks when I buy more ammo. How can we possibly have too much ammo?

My wife can be so impulsive in the store. With the new twins I have to steer her away from the "Baby" section. She can turn a $175.00 grocery store trip onto a $300,00 experience If I was not there.

Oh look.....shiny...........:faint:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Is this why hubby likes to go with when he sees me grab his checkbook? Hmmmmm.....interesting.

I hate shopping. The craft section sometimes slows me down a bit, but hate clothes shopping. Gun shopping is always good with me! I'm the one here that gets the dirty looks when I buy more ammo. How can we possibly have too much ammo?

Ah....too much ammo, is there such a thing.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Ah....too much ammo, is there such a thing.

Exactly! He keeps asking me how much 45 we could possibly need, and I just keep sneaking it into the safe when he's outside. Every time I hear him muttering about how much is in there, I just chuckle. Good thing he hasn't looked in the very bottom back corner under the shelf....

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Exactly! He keeps asking me how much 45 we could possibly need, and I just keep sneaking it into the safe when he's outside. Every time I hear him muttering about how much is in there, I just chuckle. Good thing he hasn't looked in the very bottom back corner under the shelf....

I'll hide some of it for you!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Sam made it to the range for awhile!!!!!

Got the newer AR running well. I guess it just needed to be broken in???? It's running fine now!!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    And, as a bonus, ran 4 mags of ammo though it and brought home at least 300 empty casing.:rockwoot:

Now you have something to do (assuming you reload?)!! No range time here with his nasty weather. Apparently, some other warning/watch just came across the TV. I don't even want to know what that was. :ugh:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Now you have something to do (assuming you reload?)!! No range time here with his nasty weather. Apparently, some other warning/watch just came across the TV. I don't even want to know what that was. :ugh:

Its still in the low forties here with some occasional rain. Starting this evening the temps are supposed to slowly keep dropping over the next couple days down to the teens again. No fair.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Its still in the low forties here with some occasional rain. Starting this evening the temps are supposed to slowly keep dropping over the next couple days down to the teens again. No fair.

We are now supposed to get another 2 to 4 inches by midnight. ARRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

I do reload and empty 5.56 cases go for around $8 to $10 a hundred. So, finding an extra 200 cases was like finding $20.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom