• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I haven't been in a Kohls for years. I just drop the wife off and wait in the parking lot.
    Last summer I took the wife and daughter to Kohls, I was in full all out biker attire. You'd thought I was a leper!! No one would get line behind us! lol I love that ****!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Last summer I took the wife and daughter to Kohls, I was in full all out biker attire. You'd thought I was a leper!! No one would get line behind us! lol I love that ****!

Was it the attire or the stench? ...I hear those biker types reek of alcohol and strippers cuz they never shower...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yup that's the one I'm talking about! They insulted my 80 yr old Korean War veteran father, then turned around and insulted me! Look like they hired young un knowledgable people. Hopefully they will hire better people soon!

The one guy there made fun of the gun the hubby had just bought at the CP Gun Show and told him it was pretty rough. It has some holster wear but other than that, is a great gun. He picked up a S&W 1911 4056 (police gun) and he had it with him to get a holster. We were looking at Kimbers and I am sure I appeared interested so I think he was trying to get us to possibly trade in the S&W on a "better gun". It didn't work. I got a holster off of Ebay that is a perfect fit.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I go and make fun of people who buy collared shirts for work!:):

30983334.jpg

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    The one guy there made fun of the gun the hubby had just bought at the CP Gun Show and told him it was pretty rough. It has some holster wear but other than that, is a great gun. He picked up a S&W 1911 4056 (police gun) and he had it with him to get a holster. We were looking at Kimbers and I am sure I appeared interested so I think he was trying to get us to possibly trade in the S&W on a "better gun". It didn't work. I got a holster off of Ebay that is a perfect fit.
    It's a nice store. Lots of guns. But until they get more knowledgable people who offer more friendly service, I'll just keep going somewhere else.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I haven't been in a Kohls for years. I just drop the wife off and wait in the parking lot.
    That's the normal operation Sam, but I had to take a leak... The wife bought me a cup of coffee on the way up... I told her we need to go to rural king to get him clothes!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom