Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Hopefully your Gander is better then ours! I won't buy any guns from the Gander here. But I've bought tactical clothing, and some ammo.

It's a little pricey on guns...probably ammo too, but not looking for guns or ammo...well, I guess I'm always looking...

Thinking maybe some new hearing protection since mine are small for my massive noggin, but don't know what else. I have like 60 something bucks left on a $100 card

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hopefully your Gander is better then ours! I won't buy any guns from the Gander here. But I've bought tactical clothing, and some ammo.

The one in Merrillville doesn't deal much. They had a used PT22 in their case the other day for $30 more than I paid for mine new. I asked the guy what kind of deal they could do on it (I didn't want it but was curious)...he said no deals. I laughed and said no thanks.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Howdy Supr!:shady:
    hello_there_22.png

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    The one in Merrillville doesn't deal much. They had a used PT22 in their case the other day for $30 more than I paid for mine new. I asked the guy what kind of deal they could do on it (I didn't want it but was curious)...he said no deals. I laughed and said no thanks.
    Yup that's the one I'm talking about! They insulted my 80 yr old Korean War veteran father, then turned around and insulted me! Look like they hired young un knowledgable people. Hopefully they will hire better people soon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom