Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    If you ever get the urge let me know. We have .226/5.56 AR-15's and the new one is .308 (AR-10)

I have the urge for sure...the wife's uncle has some sort of AR-15 in .223/5.56 and I'm thinking about getting out to the range with him sometime but I'm afraid I'll NEED to buy one of my own then, and that won't go over well with the wallet.

Thanks for the offer...I may say screw it and go shooting anyway...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have the urge for sure...the wife's uncle has some sort of AR-15 in .223/5.56 and I'm thinking about getting out to the range with him sometime but I'm afraid I'll NEED to buy one of my own then, and that won't go over well with the wallet.

Thanks for the offer...I may say screw it and go shooting anyway...

I do understand. That is why I refuse to ride my friends Harley's. They want me to roll with them and I will want another one if I do. I have a few friends with multiples.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I do understand. That is why I refuse to ride my friends Harley's. They want me to roll with them and I will want another one if I do. I have a few friends with multiples.

Yeah, my Buell bobber project bike wasn't a favorable purchase around the house...kind of an impulse buy, but now that I've got it I might as well keep it and make it cool, right??

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah, my Buell bobber project bike wasn't a favorable purchase around the house...kind of an impulse buy, but now that I've got it I might as well keep it and make it cool, right??

Of course.
    I am really lucky that my wife rarely questions anything I do. Well....maybe a few things but the naked strippers on my bike in some pics may have been pushing things a bit.....:)

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Of course.
    I am really lucky that my wife rarely questions anything I do. Well....maybe a few things but the naked strippers on my bike in some pics may have been pushing things a bit.....:)

I am very thrifty (cheap) with little, around the house type things...and blow all my money on big $300 or $400 and up purchases.
    She would rather buy a lot of little stuff, fashion jewelry, shoes, Starbucks, etc...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am very thrifty (cheap) with little, around the house type things...and blow all my money on big $300 or $400 and up purchases.
    She would rather buy a lot of little stuff, fashion jewelry, shoes, Starbucks, etc...

I have to do the shopping with the wife anymore. She is so easily distracted by shiny stuff......:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom