mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My daughter drove a beetle for years. Last year I bought her a jeep Cherokee. Best thing I've ever bought her!
    Mine is driving a crappy 2000 Grand Am or something that she bought after she blew the motor on the good car she had before. I believe she claimed that she didn't know that you had to check fluids and that the hot light meant stop BEFORE the motor locks up....oh no...she just kept driving. This girl...I could strangle her some days. And then there's her boyfriend.....oh my....I need something to drink.

The cherries are marinating but I think it is too soon to sample those...but maybe the juice....even thirds of the cherry juice, amaretto and everclear. that might do it. Maybe I better make the calzones first....they could be interesting otherwise.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    If I can get out of the drive, down the road and into work I'll be there. Tired of not working but not tired enough to walk the mile there. BTW Marshall county is shut down so don't come up here, we will arrest your ass!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Mine is driving a crappy 2000 Grand Am or something that she bought after she blew the motor on the good car she had before. I believe she claimed that she didn't know that you had to check fluids and that the hot light meant stop BEFORE the motor locks up....oh no...she just kept driving. This girl...I could strangle her some days. And then there's her boyfriend.....oh my....I need something to drink.

The cherries are marinating but I think it is too soon to sample those...but maybe the juice....even thirds of the cherry juice, amaretto and everclear. that might do it. Maybe I better make the calzones first....they could be interesting otherwise.
    Don't get me started on boyfriends!!!! When he first picked up my daughter I tossed a .45 bullet at him. Told him after midnight they come at ya a lot faster! Never had a problem with young master Dan after that!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    If I can get out of the drive, down the road and into work I'll be there. Tired of not working but not tired enough to walk the mile there. BTW Marshall county is shut down so don't come up here, we will arrest your ass!

Maybe they will arrest my daughter and put her in that nice new jail overnight...safe and warm with yummy food to eat and cable tv! LOL!

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Just heard they are shutting down all Porter county roads @6pm. County plows being pulled off the roads till things settled down. Almost a white a total white out.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Don't get me started on boyfriends!!!! When he first picked up my daughter I tossed a .45 bullet at him. Told him after midnight they come at ya a lot faster! Never had a problem with young master Dan after that!
    Please, your a big soft teddy bear... A big cuddle teddy bear :drool:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

This one is too dumb to understand even that. I've shown him my gun and the backhoe.....he still treats her like crap but until she gets a backbone, not sure what I can do. She's over 21 and isn't listening to mom.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Just heard they are shutting down all Porter county roads @6pm. County plows being pulled off the roads till things settled down. Almost a white a total white out.
    Putnam county has been shut down since 1. We have all kinds of snow and the winds starting to pick up. You come here, we will shoot you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom