• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    We had to take Sylvain to the ER the other day after a tough practice. They asked who beat him up! Was awkward at first. Syvain got many phone numbers from the nurses that day I can tell ya!

Good thing I was wearing safety glasses like you adviced me to do. :yesway:
    The impact shattered the glass though.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Kitties? Or Guineas?

guineas...sorry that was confusing the way I wrote it. I have one old cat that isn't doing too well with the cold either. He is on thyroid meds but is not eating well, losing weight, etc. He is 15 and I just can't spend more money on blood tests or anything when I know there is nothing else they can do for him. He is pretty much at the maximum dose of meds already...just old and going downhill.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    guineas...sorry that was confusing the way I wrote it. I have one old cat that isn't doing too well with the cold either. He is on thyroid meds but is not eating well, losing weight, etc. He is 15 and I just can't spend more money on blood tests or anything when I know there is nothing else they can do for him. He is pretty much at the maximum dose of meds already...just old and going downhill.
    15 is good for a cat! Our lil dog is fading fast also! How many guineas ya got?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    15 is good for a cat! Our lil dog is fading fast also! How many guineas ya got?

A week ago, I had 8. Today, I have 5.

We still have this cat's mother...she is 16. We have several that are 15. Most are 13 and older with just four younger than that. I might be a crazy cat woman :):

They are all unable to reproduce though so after that first one had kittens, that never happened again. The rest got dumped or wandered in.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Where the **** you been! Haven't read about any donkeys being molested you little ****hole! BTW love ya!!
    Been working, been busy doing the night shift with the boy while mom is working evenings, just been worn the **** out man! I'm ready for warm weather and a fishing pole!
    Hi Frosty!!! Good to see you here. This sure is your kind of weather, isn't it?
    this is a bit cold, my nipples get all chafed and frozen... Not good!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom